In accordance with the ACC 2012 Ordo Kalendar
22. Easter II (Good Shepherd Sunday)
All as in the Ordinary (Eastertide) & Proper of the Season (C349-C353).
Vespers : of Sunday w/commem. of St. George (Table 4, Collect E152).
* Note: On feasts below double rank the (Dominical) Preces & Common Commemoration (in Eastertide Crucifixus surrexit) are said. Feasts of and above double rank do not have Preces (Dominical or Ferial) nor the Common Commemoration.
23. Feast of St. George sd.
(Double I Class in UK, in which case all from Proper E152-3 & Common 4)
All as in the Ordinary & Psalter, from Chapter onward from Common 4, Collect as for I Vespers.
At Matins: Rule 1 (see p. xli).
All as in the Psalter, Ordinary and Proper of the Season (p. C355).
Vespers of St. Mark, using Common 3, proper Collect (E155).
25. Feast of St. Mark Evangelist, Double of II Class
All as for the feast using Propers (p. E155) supplemented w/ Common 3. Commemoration of the Solemnity of St. Joseph (using the propers from the D-section).
All as in Psalter, Ordinary & Proper of the Season (C356).
Vespers: of St. Peter Canisius, using Common 8, Collect E156.
27. Feast of St. Peter Canisius, C.D., d.
All as in the Ordinary & Psalter, from Chapter onward Common 8. At Matins Rule 1.
At Vespers commem. of St. Paul of the Cross using Common 9, Collect p. E158.
28. Feast of St. Paul of the Cross, C. d.
All as in the Ordinary & Psalter, from Chapter onward Common 9. At Matins Rule 1.
At Vespers all for Easter III, Collect p. C364 w/commem. of St. Paul of the Cross.