The normal Easter structure (as contained in the Common Forms and Ordinary) of the Office began with Vespers last night (Saturday in Easter week).
- hymn returns to the Office as in the Commons for Eastertide
- Alleluia is added as indicated by the use of parenthesis (Alleluia) in the appropriate places
- whenever the Psalms of the weekday are in use, they are said under the ONE Easter Antiphon (whether there be 3 or 9 Lessons does not matter)
- Easter Doxology is used in hymns of the ordinary meter
- at Prime the Easter versicle is used in the Brief Response (p. A28)
- at Compline the Easter form of the Brief Respond is used (p. A46)
Fr. Gregory +