Octave Day of the Ascension, Greater Double
- Matins: all as for the Feast of the Ascension. III Nocturns as given in the Proper of the Season. Lesson ix is the Legend of St. Columba (p. E215).
- Lauds: all as on Ascension Day w/comemoration of St. Columba (Table 10b, Collect E214). No Commem. of the Cross.
- Prime & Hours: all as on Ascension Day, at Prime no Preces.
- Vespers: all as on Ascension Day, w/commemoration of St. Columba (Table 10c, Collect E214) & St. Margaret (Table 13a, Collect E216-7), & Commemoration of Friday after the Octave of the Ascension using the Propers for 2nd Vespers of the Ascension. No Commem. of the Cross.
- Compline: of Sunday, No Preces.