St. Margaret, Semidouble
In a Semidouble Office the Antiphons at Matins, Lauds & Vespers are not doubled.
- Matins: by Rule 1 (p. xli), Inv. & Hymn from Common 13, Psalms & Ant. from Ordinary & Psalter for feria’s in Eastertide. I Nocturn. Lesson 1 occurrent Scripture (lesson i), Lesson 2 occurent Scripture (lessons ii & iii combined), Lesson 3 the Legend of St. Margaret (E217-8). Te Deum.
- Lauds: all as in the Psalter & Ordinary for Eastertide, but from Chapter of the Feast using what is not given in the Proper of the Saints from Common 13. Collect of St. Margaret (E216-7), commemoration of Friday after the Octave (C419).
- Prime & Hours: all as for Eastertide but from the Chapter of the Feast using Common 13.
The Feast of the Holy Apostle Barnabas is transferred until after Trinity Sunday!
- Vespers: 2nd Vespers of St. Margaret using what is not given as proper in the Proper of the Saints from Common 13, commemoration of Friday after the Octave (C419). No Commem. of the Cross.
- Compline: of Sunday, no Preces.