Tuesday in the Octave
- Matins: Inv. & Hymn as for Ascension, III Nocturns (lessons for the Proper of the Season (APB users NOTE that the Gospel is as given on p. C399 under Within the Octave). Te Deum.
- Lauds: all as on the Feast. No Commem. of the Cross (because of the Octave).
- Prime & Hours: all as on Ascension Day.
- Vespers: all as for the 2nd Vespers of the Ascension, w/commem. of St. William of York (p. S40-41) using Table 7a (p. F3).
Unless St. William’s Feast is kept as more than a Simple in which case the Ascension would be commemorated and the Office would be of St. William from the Chapter onwards with doubled Antiphons.
- Compline: as for Sunday, no Preces.