Monday in the Octave
All is said as on the Feast of the Ascension at all Hours unless specific directions to the contrary are given in the AB. For specific directions for this Octave see the Rubrical note on p. C399: Within the Octave.
St. Norbert is not on the Simple Kalendar. If you wish to keep his Feast you should consult the Propers of the Feast and supply what is missing from Common 7. If kept the Feast should be kept as a (lesser) Double. Commem. would be made of the Octave.
- Matins: Inv. & Hymn as for Ascension, III Nocturns (lessons for the Proper of the Season (APB users NOTE that the Gospel is as given on p. C399 under Within the Octave). Te Deum.
- Lauds: all as on the Feast. No Commem. of the Cross (because of the Octave).
- Prime & Hours: all as on Ascension Day.
- Vespers: all as for the 2nd Vespers of the Ascension.
- Compline: as for Sunday, no Preces.