- Matins; all as in Psalter & Ordinary for Sunday in Eastertide. III Nocturns, all from the Proper of the Season (C380-C385).
- Lauds: all as in Ordinary & Psalter for Sunday in Eastertide, V/R & Ant. on Ben. from Proper of the Season. Collect: p. C386, Commem. of the Cross is said. At the end of Lauds:
~ “V. Let us bless the Lord.
~ R. Thanks be to God”
~ The Litany without the Seven Penitential Psalms (for Rogation Sunday according to p. S91).
~ Final Our Father & rest as usual.
- Prime & Little Hours: all as in Psalter & Ordinary except what is given Proper in the Season. At Prime, Dominical Preces are said.
- Vespers: all as in Ordinary & Psalter for Sunday in Eastertide, V/R & Ant. on Magn. from Proper of the Season. Collect: p. C386.
- Compline: of Sunday, Preces are said.